At Slater Family Dental, we understand the importance of a healthy, great looking smile. For patients dealing with a smile that features crooked, crowded or misaligned teeth, improving the state of their smile can make an enormous difference to both their oral health and self-esteem. So that our patients can undergo orthodontic treatment discreetly, comfortably and successfully, Dr. Slater offers patients the option of experiencing the SureSmile difference.
Improve Your Smile with SureSmile
Unlike traditional metal braces that use brackets and wires to straighten a patient’s smile, SureSmile uses clear plastic aligners made from a highly durable and advanced plastic that are custom-made to fit your teeth. With SureSmile, patients simply replace their aligners every one to two weeks to continue their treatment. Without the need wear metal brackets and wires, patients can complete their orthodontic care discreetly, without most people ever knowing they’re receiving treatment.
Compared to traditional metal braces, SureSmile offers patients a number of exciting advantages that include:
- Improved comfort. Traditional braces require patients wear metal brackets and wires on their teeth that can cause discomfort. Brackets can rub uncomfortably against the soft tissue of your cheeks, while wires can poke your gums. With SureSmile’s clear plastic aligners, you can undergo treatment comfortably by wearing an orthodontic appliance custom-made to fit your smile.
- Discreet orthodontic care. No metal brackets and wires means you don’t have to worry about the stigma that many adult patients believe comes with the “metal mouth” they remember from their childhoods. SureSmile clear plastic aligners are nearly invisible, and blend seamlessly into the natural color and complexion of your smile, so you can undergo orthodontic care discreetly.
- Fewer office visits. Traditional braces usually require monthly checkups so the orthodontist can readjust and tighten a patient’s orthodontic appliance. With SureSmile, patients receive their clear plastic aligners in advance and need to simply replace their old aligner with a new every one to two weeks as directly by Dr. Slater. Fewer office visits help to free up more time in your already busy schedule.
- Eat what you want. Patients who wear traditional braces have a long list of foods they must avoid to prevent damaging their orthodontic appliance. Since patients can remove their SureSmile aligners during meals, you can continue to eat all of your favorite foods during treatment.
- Improve oral hygiene. Brushing and flossing while wearing traditional braces often requires the use of special tools designed to help patients clean under and around their orthodontic appliance. With SureSmile, patients can remove their aligner so you can continue to brush and floss just like before.
Experience for Yourself the SureSmile Difference
Don’t let a smile impacted by crooked, crowded or misaligned teeth negatively impact your self-esteem and oral health. Start down the path to reclaiming your oral health and getting the smile you’ve been dreaming of by contacting Slater Family Dental to schedule your SureSmile Consultation today!