We believe that our patients should feel secure with the knowledge that they are getting the safest dental care that can be provided.
For your protection, and ours, we employ infection control procedures known as “universal precautions.” We use the same infection control procedures for every patient throughout our office.
Our safeguards include:
- We wear gloves and masks during patient treatment
- We sterilize and disinfect all dental instruments after each use
- We use disposable “single-use” treatment items for each patient whenever possible to prevent cross-contamination issues
- We clean and disinfect the surfaces and equipment in the treatment rooms between each patient
- We dispose of needles and other sharp items in special containers for everyone’s protection
- We properly dispose of sharps, waste items, and contaminated materials so they don’t end up in our public landfills
3895 SW 185th Ave Ste 130
Aloha, Oregon 97078