Enhanced COVID-19 Protocol
We're Concerned about your safety so we've increased our protocols to help fight the spread of COVID-19.
- New air disinfecting purifiers have been installed as well as new PureVac systems to minimize aerosols
- Front office counters, credit card machines, signature tablets, and pens are sanitized between each patient.
- Extra furniture, magazines, toys, and other extra items have been removed from the waiting area.
We will screen you to find out if you or anyone in your household has COVID or COVID symptoms. If you do, we’ll wait to see you at least 14 days after
your symptoms have ended.
When you Arrive For Your Appointment:
- We will have you call us from the parking lot to facilitate social distancing by limiting the number of patients in our waiting room.
- You will be asked to wear a mask when in the public areas of the building.
- Any additional “guests” who are not patients (drivers, friends or family members) will be screened as well, including a temperature check.
- Guests are limited to one adult per child or one guest for adult patients who require language or mobility help. Additional guests will be asked to wait
in their car in the parking lot.
When you Enter the Building:
We will take your temperature and ask you again if you or anyone in your household has had COVID-19. If your temperature is above 100 degrees or there
has been any new potential for the onset or exposure to COVID-19, we will reschedule your appointment. We will provide hand sanitizer. Only guests who
have been screened are allowed to enter the back office area. Our staff is screened in the same manner every day.